Sunday, October 14, 2018

5 Quick Takes: An Outline of My Thoughts

I've been dying to write on here for a while now. Heck, I even have several posts that I started and then saved as drafts. I love writing but I just have so much on my mind these days and so much I could talk about that I feel a bit overwhelmed and don't know where to start!

So, how about a quick list of what's on my mind to write about, and hopefully I'll get some longer posts out later this month! (Or this week if I'm lucky ;) ).

1) Books. I absolutely LOVE reading but it's been so long since I've made time to do it. But I'm loving getting back into it.  Specifically, I have been reading two books that have revolutionized my view on life - for the better! I'm so excited to share them with you *hint - the book titles are One Beautiful Dream + Girl, Wash Your Face - so freaking good. 

2) NFP + Humanae Vitae + Being Catholic + Discernment. SO much to unpack with those few words lol. I've just been doing a lot of reading and thinking on these subjects recently and I can't wait to chat about them.

3) Photography. I LOVE taking pictures and I even enjoy the editing process, but I have found myself putting off the editing parts, even though I'm excited. However, this month I finally knocked out several projects and forced myself to sit down at the computer just to get back into it and it's been great. I'm more motivated now and I've been using my camera a lot more regularly in the last 2 weeks. 

4) Pregnancy + Postpartum + Weight Gain/Loss + Eating Habits + The STRUGGLE IS REAL. There is so much I could say on these topics so you're guaranteed at least one post on them in the near future haha. 

5) Sleep Training + Nursing + Parenting Choices + more. There are so many choices and options and decisions we make as parents, as moms in particular. And most of them aren't right or wrong - they're simply what we prefer and/or think will be best for our child(ren). I'd like to share with you some of the choices we made and why it works for us. And I also want to encourage you in your own decisions - I hate how much judgment there is out there on moms.

Okay, so that's all that comes to mind off the top of my head, but odds are high that when I hit publish, millions more will pop into my head. I suppose this was mostly rambling but consider it a preview of what I hope to discuss! And maybe it'll serve as an outline for my crazy brain that can't seem to just stop and breath long enough for me to pick just one topic haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment